our 2022 santa Status gift drive has concluded. Thank you for all who participated. Stay tuned for a recap coming soon!
We are holding a contest with all 8 TCM locations that is a WIN-WIN this Christmas season! We will have gift collection bins at all of our location beginning October 3rd and the roofing contractor that donates the most gifts by count, will achieve “SANTA STATUS” for the location AND for the one contractor who comes out #1, will get a special designation as
“SUPER SANTA STATUS”! Get bragging rights, repeated posts on our 41K strong FB page, and some sweet video promos courtesy of our Marketing Department. Collection ends at noon on November 18th.
When you drop off a gift, but sure to have a TCM Team Member log your donation and GET YOUR BELL RUNG!!!
Items to donate…
- Teens may receive a gift card. We recommend a gift card valued at $100. Many youths appreciate gift cards from Walmart, Target, Kohls and Amazon.
- Household items and gift cards for food are appreciated for families.
- Gift cards and monetary donations are also requested in order to purchase clothes and other specific needs.
- Please DO NOT wrap gifts.
Guardian ad LItem - Gift Information
The Guardian ad Litem Foundation of the Second Circuit has put together this helpful guide for friends and sponsors on recommendations on what is appropriate to donate. .
please note gifts we cannot accept
• Toy Guns
• Toy Swords/ Knives
• GI Joe Toys
• Wrestling Toys • Used Toys/ Clothing
• Pop Guns/ Water Guns
• Costumes • Mature Rated Toys/ Video Games
• Graphic Music and Books
• Sling Shots
• Boxing Gloves